Vendor: William Morrow Cookbooks
Number of Pages: 272
Dimensions: 9.13 × 7.38 (inches)
The bestselling authors of Paleo Comfort Foods and Quick & Easy Paleo Comfort Foods are back with easy, delicious, quick, family-friendly Paleo recipes for dinner, featuring plenty of lean proteins, fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats.
Here are 100 satisfying Paleo recipes to add variety and keep your family well fed, no matter how hectic or busy your day. For those new to Paleo or in need of a refresher, the Mayfields list the equipment, appliances, and pantry staples you’ll need to set up a Paleo kitchen, and provide prep tips, meal plans, and shopping lists to organize weekly meals.
Filled with more than sixty gorgeous color photographs, Weeknight Paleo presents a range of delicious fare, including:
- Quickfire Meals—dishes that can be prepped, cooked, and served in under 30 minutes, such as Chicken Salad Four Ways, Summer Roll in a Bowl, and Trout in Parchment with Tomatoes and Basil Sauce;
- One-Dish Meals—less prep and less cleanup with these simple recipes for Oven-Roasted Steaks with Broccoli and Cauliflower, One-Pan Fajitas, and Turkey Cutlets with Stuffing;
- Family Favorites—top picks from the Mayfield’s own household, such as Chicken Nuggests Redux, Shrimp and Grits, and Wonton-ish Soup;
- Fix It and Forget It!—meals that can be made in your slow cooker, Instant Pot or Dutch oven like Pork Tinga, Chicken Verde, and Slow Cooker Short Ribs;
- Get Your Veggies—Carrot Salad, Lime Chipotle Slaw, and other basic salads as well as Mashed Sweet Potatoes with creative variations;
- Sweets and Treats—recipes to satisfy a celebratory sweet tooth like Lemon Curd Bites, Apple Crisps with Whipped Coconut Cream, and Flourless Chocolate Mini Cakes!
Make dinner quick, easy, and appealing with this latest collection of enticing and healthy Paleo meals!