The DIY Home Planner
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: March 06, 2018
Number of Pages: 144
Series: Thistlewood Farms
Dimensions: 9.5 × 7.5 (inches)
Decorate Your Home like a Rock Star!
Popular home decor blogger KariAnne Wood has created this delightful and inspiring home planner just for you. With her infectious joy and humor, KariAnne is there to hold your hand on the decorating road ahead.
Infused with witty, simple, and can-do advice, The DIY Home Planner is packed with unique features to help you realize your decorating dreams:
- Convenient pockets to tuck paint chips, fabric samples, and more to keep you organized
- Charming illustrations, photos, and diagrams to inform and encourage you
- Unique style guides, decision trees, and reference guidelines to inspire confidence in every decorating decision
- Easy DIY projects to help you accessorize with personalized style
- Incredible extras in the back of the book, including three frameable prints to brighten up your wall decor
Discover these and other amazing tips in every area of home décor from painted wall treatments to light fixtures to accessories to floors...and so much more!
KariAnne Wood writes the award-winning lifestyle blog Thistlewood Farms, a tiny corner of the internet where all her stories and DIY's hang out and drink sweet tea. She also writes, photographs, and styles for several national magazines including Better Homes and Gardens Christmas Ideas, Country Women, and Flea Market Décor.