The Case for Christ Graduate Edition
Publication Date: February 28, 2017
Number of Pages: 192
Series: Case for … Series for Students
Dimensions: 7.60 × 5.20 (inches)
Is Jesus really the Son of God, the Messiah? Lee Strobel wasn't so sure. So he decided to use his award-winning journalistic skills to investigate Jesus and prove once and for all if all the claims about him are true. The Case for Christ Graduate Edition adapts the New York Times bestselling The Case for Christ and presents his hard-hitting findings as well as his journey from skepticism to belief in an easy-to-follow manner so young adults can make a decision about Jesus for themselves. And this hardcover with an elegant design and ribbon marker makes this book perfect for gift-giving.
There's historical proof a guy named Jesus walked on the earth ... but was he really performing miracles? Did he actually rise from the dead? And was he truly the prophesied savior he claimed to be? Lee Strobel found it all hard to believe, and young adults often feel the same as they move from high school into adulthood. Lee’s doubts led him to ask the tough questions and dig into the real evidence to see if the Bible's claims and Jesus's words were true, and inside this book is the scientific data, expert testimonies and interviews, cross-religious comparisons, historical and archeological proofs he discovered during his investigation. He came to a final conclusion about Christianity that changed his life forever. All the facts and the answers to important questions are in—what will your verdict be?
The Case for Christ Graduate Edition:
- Is an attractively designed hardcover edition that is ideal for graduation gifts, or as a present to any teen or young adult facing a new chapter in their lives
- Presents the arguments for and against Christianity teens and young adults thirteen and up often ask and encounter so they can see the real facts
- Uses logic and solid information to examine why Christians believe what they do
- Contains infographics and charts to make the facts clear
- Pairs well with The Case for a Creator Student Edition, The Case for Faith Student Edition, The Case for the Real Jesus Student Edition, and The Case for Miracles Student Edition