The Berenstain Bears Why Do Good Bears Have Bad Days?
Publication Date: January 01, 2019
Number of Pages: 24
Series: Berenstain Bears/Living Lights
Dimensions: 8.00 × 8.00 (inches)
Young readers will understand why everyone has bad days in this addition to the Living Lights™ series of Berenstain Bears books. Children will learn about fairness as it helps even the youngest children understand that God has a plan for everything.
The Berenstain Bears Why Do Good Bears Have Bad Days—part of the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights™ series of books—is perfect for:
- Early readers, ages 4-8
- Reading out loud at home or in classrooms
- Creating honest conversations about fairness and processing feelings
The Berenstain Bears Why Do Good Bears Have Bad Days:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain with the Berenstain Bears series of books
- Is part of one of the bestselling children’s book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date
Children will learn about fairness. Why did bad stuff happen to the Berenstain Bear Kids? It’s not fair! Mama and Papa share with the cubs that good is mixed with the bad and sometimes the good is hard to see. But soon the family concludes that God has a plan for everything and faith in his plan allows us to trust that good will come in the end.