The Berenstain Bears' Epic Dog Show
Publication Date: July 23, 2019
Number of Pages: 96
Series: Berenstain Bears/Living Lights
Dimensions: 5.00 × 4.00 (inches)
A super-duper dog show is Brother and Sister Bear’s greatest idea yet. What could possibly go wrong? Find out what happens when Too-Tall and the gang decide to crash the big show.
This engaging early reader chapter book features all your favorite Berenstain Bear family and friends.
Dogs large and small will do amazing tricks. Dr. Hairball, the vet, will judge. The Arfo Dog Biscuit Company has even agreed to give out prizes to each and every dog. It’s sure to be the best dog show ever … or is it?
The Berenstain Bears’ Epic Dog Show is a funny and entertaining animal adventure featuring the Berenstain Bears family and friends you know and love. As a read-alone or read-aloud, this early reader chapter book helps kids connect plot to chapter structure, taking their love of books and reading to the next level. And, as part of the beloved Living Lights: A Faith Story series, it’s the perfect segue for emerging readers and fans of the brand.
The Berenstain Bears’ Epic Dog Show:
- Helps early readers ages 6–10 graduate from following along with picture books to reading chapter books on their own
- Is the perfect stepping stone for readers who are ready to take the next important step in their reading comprehension
- Includes all the Berenstain Bears family and friends who have been beloved by parents, grandparents, children, and grandchildren for decades
- Features kid-friendly text and easy-to-read, easy-to-remember Scripture verses
- Teaches valuable life lessons about always believing in yourself and never underestimating the power of an underdog
- Is a fun, new book in the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights: A Faith Story series, which has sold over 8 million copies since 2008