Taste and See Study Guide with DVD
Publication Date: December 18, 2018
Dimensions: 1.00 × 1.00 (inches)
You're invited on a delectable pilgrimage to discover the secret to savoring every day.
The Psalmist declared, "Taste and see that the Lord is good" (Ps 34:8), so Margaret Feinberg, one of America's most beloved Bible teachers, took the invitation literally.
She embarked on a culinary and spiritual adventure that took her far and wide: descending 410 feet into a salt mine, baking fresh matzo at Yale University, harvesting olives off the Croatian coast, and tasting succulent figs at a premier farm--all to discover the truth of God’s goodness.
With each person she encountered, she asked, "How do you read the Scripture in light of what you do every day?"
Their answers will change the way you read the Bible forever... and the way you approach every meal.
"This is a journey that changed my life, my faith, my future," she writes. "It moved me from fear and uncertainty to discover a renewed, vibrant faith again--and I believe it will do the same for you."
With her delightful curiosity and humor, you'll learn to:
• Overcome awkwardness and nurture deeper connections around any table.
• Rise above uncertainty, knowing what seeds God has planted in you.
• Learn how you were uniquely created to help others flourish.
• Unlock the satisfying and fruitful life you've been created for.
• Last, but not least, you’ll learn how to make some delicious meals along the way!
Join Margaret in this deeply nourishing six-week video Bible study sprinkled with step-by-step recipes and biblical insights. After all, it's at the table where we learn to taste and see the goodness of God.
1. You're Invited to the Table – Making deeper connections around any table.
2. Delighting in the Sweetness of Fruitfulness – A closer look at the imagery of fruit in the Bible.
3. Chewing on the Bread of Life – More than a biblical metaphor! Professional bakers respond.
4. Savoring the Salt of the Earth – How many different kinds of salt can you think of?
5. Relishing the Olive and Its Oil – Why the olive leaf is a miracle of creation.
6. Discovering the Liturgy of the Table – Experience God’s goodness in community.
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.