Small-Group Leader’s Quick Guide to (Almost) Everything
Vendor: Group Publishing
Number of Pages: 136
Dimensions: 7.00 × 5.00 (inches)
Here’s some of what you’ll find packed into this quick guide:
• Why relationships are EVERYTHING in youth ministry, and how to pour fuel on that fire
• How to “decode” teenagers’ behavior in the moment and respond in a meaningful way
• Why experiencing a relationship with Jesus matters more than just knowing facts
• How to help hurting teenagers
• How to set healthy boundaries for you and the teenagers
• And so much more!
If you’re a volunteer youth worker who cares for teenagers, you don’t have to be “cool” or wear skinny jeans or have a theological degree. You just need to have a desire to be present in the lives of students and feel equipped to respond. This book helps you do that…
Buy one for each of your volunteer/small group youth leaders!
Steven Tighe has been involved in youth ministry as a volunteer, paid staffer, nonprofit director, and professor. He serves as the National Youth Ministry Coordinator for the Anglican Church in North America, and he’s written for the Trinity Journal, the Christian Education Journal, and The Journal for Youth Ministry.
Syler Thomas is a longtime youth pastor and a native Texan. He was a columnist for Youthworker Journal and is the co-author of The Jesus Creed for Students and Game Plan: Practical Wisdom for the College Experience. He also writes for Leadership Journal and the Chicago Tribune.