Sharing Jesus with Muslims
Number of Pages: 224
Are Muslims worthy of the Gospel? Can average Christians share the hope of Christ without being experts in Islam? Walls fall down when individual Christians, infused with the love of Christ, become ambassadors to Muslims. So what are the biblical steps for an effective witness?
In Sharing Jesus with Muslims, author and ministry leader, Fouad Masri, provides a practical starting point for Christians to begin communicating with Muslims. Rich with stories, conversation starters and activity examples, the book gives readers tangible ways to initiate friendships and minister to the felt needs of Muslims.
Features of Sharing Jesus with Muslims:
- Conservation starters for Christians to talk with Muslims
- Insight into Muslim culture including do's and don'ts
- Biblical responses to issues relevant to Islam
- Stories with practical application from Fouad Masri's forty years of ministry to Muslims
- Discipleship materials for ministering to Muslims
Masri's Sharing Jesus with Muslims is an accessible invitation into the joy of serving and relating to Muslims. Void of judgmental spirit or guilt trips, pastors, ministry leaders and Christians will find their relationships with Muslims enhanced by the principles in Sharing Jesus with Muslims regardless of their level of experience with ministry to Muslims.