Rachel & Leah - Bible Study Book
Vendor: LifeWay Press
Publication Date: March 06, 2018
Number of Pages: 176
Dimensions: 9.50 × 7.00 (inches)
How many times have you asked yourself that question? How many times have you felt like you couldn’t measure up no matter how hard you tried?
We’ve all been there.
Over 6 sessions, uncover truths you need to arm yourself with when combatting comparison by studying the biblical account of Rachel & Leah. Learn to be content without becoming complacent, and discover godly wisdom to quiet the incessant Why Her? question in your head. Develop greater awareness of your insecurities, and learn to stop the lies in their tracks. Because the truth will set you free, and free women don’t have to measure up to anyone. Not even her.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- A weekly Bible verse to help combat comparison
- Optional six interactive teaching videos, approximately 5-10 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Discover what the Bible says about God, Rachel, Leah, and Jacob, and how He used flawed people for His kingdom.
- Learn to define success through a biblical perspective.
- Remember that someone else’s gain is not your loss.
- Evaluate the impact of comparison in your life.
Nicki Koziarz is a Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker and author of books and Bible studies, including A Woman Who Doesn’t Quit. She is on staff with Proverbs 31 Ministries, where she leads thousands of women through their online Bible studies. Her family lives just outside of Charlotte, NC, where they own a farm affectionately called The Fixer Upper Farm.