Public Education Against America
Vendor: Whitaker House
Number of Pages: 288
Dimensions: 9.00 × 6.00 (inches)
While America wasn’t looking, reading, writing, and arithmetic were largely replaced by moral relativism and secular humanism in our public schools and universities. This manipulation of the values and beliefs of the next generation is not an accident or due to incompetence. It is a deliberate assault on the spiritual and moral compass of America’s children.
This book exposes:
- How the radical academic left has outlawed student expressions of patriotism and faith—but only in the case of Christianity.
- How “political correctness” has replaced freedom of speech on American campuses.
- How schools utilize techniques to “reprogram” children as early as kindergarten!
- The lies being taught to children under the guise of “Sex Education.”
- How schools willfully manipulate the religious and moral beliefs of children—without the knowledge or consent of their parents—in order to create a new society based on “secular humanism.”
- Why you should seriously consider removing your children from the public school system.
In 1985, Marlin founded USA Radio Network, a commercial radio network with more than 1,100 affiliated stations across the nation. In 1994, the National Religious Broadcasters awarded the USA Radio Network its “Program Producer of the Year” Award.
Marlin was a guest on national television and radio broadcasts including The CBS Morning News, ABC’s Nightline, ABC’s Good Morning America, CNN, Focus on the Family, and many others. He authored several books, including America
Betrayed, What Worries Parents Most, The Gay Deception, Free Speech or Propaganda? and A Christian Agenda: Game Plan for a New Era, as well as his novel, Seal of Gaia.
Marlin succumbed to complications from heart surgery and passed away on March 4, 2004, but his legacy continues to influence lives across America.