Publication Date: April 03, 2018
Number of Pages: 128
Dimensions: 8.30 × 5.40 (inches)
Despite being imprisoned for his beliefs, Paul writes a joyful letter to his partners in the gospel. Paul’s experiences give him authority when he challenges them to persevere in the work of Christ and when he instructs them how they can find peace and contentment in perilous times. As we read, we, too, can discover the secret of Paul’s joy and experience his triumphant confidence in Christ.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God’s Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the entire book of Philippians in 11 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a Bible study
- Imagine the Bible’s historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have