Out of the Depths: Your Companion Through Addiction
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: November 06, 2018
Number of Pages: 64
Dimensions: 6.85 × 4.96 (inches)
- Written by metal health professionals and pastors to help the reader process their trauma both psychologically and theologically.
- Includes accessible material describing the dynamics of the crisis situation and typical reactions, which provides the reader with a sense of grounding and direction through increased knowledge.
- The thirty short devotions creates a sense of companionship and hope in a difficult and lonely time.
- Knowing they are sharing a resource written by mental health professionals and pastors with personal experience provides pastors a trustworthy source of information.
- Easy for pastors/churches to keep in stock and distribute as needed, serves as a tangible reminder of the faith community's care.