One Minute with the Women of the Bible Milano Softone™
Format: Other book format
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: December 01, 2016
Number of Pages: 288
Dimensions: 7 × 5 (inches)
Meditate on God\'s Tender Love for
Women Just Like You
Start or end your day with these powerful one-minute reminders of God\'s work in the lives of women in the Bible. You\'ll find encouragement for your own faith journey as you meet women such as...
- Eve, who reflected God\'s beautiful image to the world
- Leah, who was remembered and blessed by God in her sorrow
- Deborah, who became a humble and godly leader in battle
- Esther, who relied on God for courage in desperate times
- Mary, mother of Jesus, who found peace in complete trust
As you learn how God has comforted, helped, and provided for the women in the Bible, you\'ll grow more and more aware of His amazing love for you.
Elizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 12 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God’s Own Heart® (more than 1 million copies sold) and Proverbs for a Woman's Day. She’s also a popular speaker at Christian women’s events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.