NKJV, Study Bible for Kids, Hardcover, Multicolor
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: September 08, 2015
Number of Pages: 1536
Dimensions: 8.75 × 5.50 (inches)
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: No
A kids Bible published with vibrant full-color features designed specifically for children to learn how to read and study God's Word.
With more than 850 study notes written and designed specifically for children, the NKJV Study Bible for Kids helps readers engage with Scripture. This full-color, easy-to-read NKJV edition makes Scripture come alive in the eyes of children ages 8-12. This Bible pops with color on every page making Scripture exciting for a child, rousing their curiosity, encouraging them to engage in the Word, and explaining scriptural truths in a way that children can comprehend.
Designed specifically for kids—helping them to engage with Scripture, understand its relevance today, apply it to their lives, and lay a firm foundation to grow in their faith. All of these features and more are integrated throughout the Bible text—and are conveniently indexed by topic for quick and easy reference.
In addition, The NKJV Kids Study Bible includes colorful maps to help find Bible locations and historical events. A dictionary/concordance to help navigate words and terms in the Bible. Timelines to give context to biblical and historical events. And more—all the tools children need to grow in their faith and share it with others.
Key features include:
- Epic Ideas articles cover key topics and important themes of the Christian life—from sin and death to salvation, forgiveness, God’s promises, relationships, wisdom, mercy, kindness, end times, and more.
- Action! segments provide practical ways to apply scriptural truths to everyday life by relating to the issues and emotions encountered by biblical characters.
- Spotlight sections show how God has worked among his people in Bible times and how He continues to work in our lives today.
- Starring Roles show personality profiles of leading Bible characters—from the greatest to the least—and how God used each of them for his purposes.
- Behind the Scenes are informative introductions to each book in the Bible, including highlights, key passages, author, dates and more.
- In Focus call-outs showcase definitions and pronunciations of key words
- Book Introductions provide an overview and context for each book
- On Location sections are colorful maps display a visual representation of Israel and other biblical locations for better context
- Timelines highlight both biblical and historical events
- Dictionary/Concordance help kids navigate the meaning and occurrences of terms in the Bible
- Articles Index are a great study help and locator for articles within the Bible text