My Football Book
Number of Pages: 24
Dimensions: 7.00 × 6.25 (inches)
Football is fun—but how does it work? Find all the basics in this lively guide for the youngest football fans from Washington Post/Children’s Book Guild Award winner Gail Gibbons!
In this illustrated picture book, young readers will learn about:
- The markings on a football field
- What football players wear
- The positions, from quarterback to wide receiver
- The excitement of the kickoff
- The thrill of scoring a touchdown
Glossary for football terms included.