Mix-and-Match Mama® Simmers
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: October 01, 2017
Number of Pages: 112
Dimensions: 8 × 6 (inches)
Just Prep, Simmer and Serve—It\'s That Easy!
Let the Mix and Match Mama introduce you to her new best friend...the slow cooker. Popular food blogger Shay Shull is here to show you how this versatile tool can be used to cook a wide variety of amazing meals. Break out of your recipe rut when you make
- Delicious Dips—classic queso, cheesy spinach dip
- Brown and Go Favorites—beef enchilada tacos, brisket ranch sandwiches
- Perfect Pulled Pork—BBQ pork rice bowls, pulled pork tacos
- Slow-Cooker Staples—apple cider pork tenderloin, chicken and mushroom over rice
- Delectable Desserts—gooey banana pudding cake, chocolate blackberry peach cobbler
These great recipes and many more will help you turn your slow cooker into a time-saving, meal making, must-keep-on-the-kitchen-counter kind of appliance. Get outstanding results with these simple recipes that are \"slow\" good, your family will always look forward to seeing what you\'ve got simmering next!
Shay Shull is the author of the Mix and Match Mama blog and several cookbooks including Mix-and-Match Mama Eats and Mix-and-Match Meal Planner. She writes about motherhood, adoption, world travel, holidays, organization, and, of course, yummy food. Passionate about coffee, traveling the world with her family, and Red Sox baseball, her greatest love is Christ. Shay lives in McKinney, Texas, with her husband, Andrew, and their four kids: Kensington, Smith, Ashby, and Madeley.