Publication Date: October 02, 2017
Number of Pages: 224
Dimensions: 8.50 × 5.50 (inches)
Turn Millennials into Your Biggest Asset.
Successful business leaders see their experienced leaders retiring soon. Panic strikes when they see how few millennials have the leadership and sale acumen to fuel their business growth or transition.
Danita Bye is a business leader who loves millennials and believes they could be the new “greatest generation.” Join her passionate journey and discover how to help young leaders get leadership traction.
Learn how to:
- Identify and tackle real millennial challenges.
- Tap into millennial strengths and talents.
- Develop capable next-gen leaders of character.
- Build a bench of engaged and focused young team players.
- Leverage millennials’ skills and grow your business
- Set the stage for your business transition.
- Leave a legacy of wisdom and strength.
Millennials Matter will provide you with coaching inspiration and practical action steps to harness the strengths of your millennial leaders so they become one of your biggest business assets and a testimony to your leadership legacy.
DANITA BYE is a leadership and sales development expert with a master of arts in transformational leadership. She is founder of Sales Growth Specialists and serves on the boards of private Christian universities. She is a mother of three millennials and passionate about inspiring business leaders who see investing in their millennial leaders as a key business growth and succession strategy, integral to their leadership legacy. She makes her home in North Dakota.