Lo que los exitosos piensan
Vendor: Whitaker House
Number of Pages: 160
Dimensions: 7.00 × 5.00 (inches)
En Lo que los exitosos piensan, el autor te mostrará profundidades desde la cima. Entre muchas cosas más aprenderás que las personas exitosas:
- Ya no piensan en acciones, sino en estrategias.
- No piensan en conocerlo todo, sino que viven comprometidos con entender y caminar en el aprendizaje constante.
- No piensan desde la circunstancia, sino desde la convicción.
- No piensan desde la solución de los problemas, sino desde la búsqueda de oportunidades para ampliarse en el medio de la duda.
- No piensan solamente en cómo van a accionar o reaccionar a lo que está pasando, sino en cómo van a hacer para que lo que esté pasando los lleve a la visión extraordinaria.
- Los exitosos son antes de hacer, vuelan antes de caminar, hablan antes de pensar.
"You can be one of them.... Let me reveal their secrets. I have served thousands of people in the past few years. I have had the pleasure of seeing how they grow and learn, as well as some who stop and fail. But I have seen the same patterns in which they succeed; what they think, do, seek, and enjoy. You will be able to see how successful people use a thinking matrix before acting.” —Héctor Teme
In What Successful People Think, the author will show you depths from the top. Among many other tips, you will learn that successful people:
- Do not think about actions but about strategies.
- Do not think about knowing everything but live committed to understanding and walking in continual learning.
- Do not think from circumstances but from conviction.
- Do not think from the solution of problems but from the search for opportunities to expand in the midst of doubt.
- Do not only think about how they are going to act or react to what is happening, but also about how they are going to make what is happening lead them to an extraordinary vision.
- Are before they do; fly before they walk; speak before they think.
Dr. Héctor Teme is the life coach who has trained the most pastors and Christian leaders in Latin America. An international lecturer for more than twenty-seven years, he is distinguished by his effective communication style and highly regarded authority in the coaching field, two of the attributes that he transmits to his disciples. Over 500,000 people have attended his leadership and personal development seminars in Spain, Latin America, and the United States. His online trainings have an international media reach, supported by offices in strategic cities in the Hispanic world. Dr. Teme is the president of Global Leadership University. He lives in Miami with his wife, Laura. They have two daughters.