Just Open the Door - Bible Study Book
Vendor: LifeWay Press
Publication Date: April 01, 2018
Number of Pages: 160
Dimensions: 9.50 × 7.00 (inches)
Over 7 sessions, look to Jesus as your model for hospitality. Discover how He lived a life full of interruptions, yet always welcomed people and invited them to follow Him. Learn to replace cultural expectations with biblical hospitality to create a legacy of invitation and reflect Jesus through simple acts of service.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Replace cultural expectations with biblical hospitality to create a legacy of invitation.
- Discover daily rhythms of kindness, generosity, and presence at home and on the go.
- Learn to view welcome as worship, and reflect Jesus through simple acts of service.
- Become a woman of influence through hidden hospitality.
- Create spaces of welcome in your heart, home, and beyond.
As a mom of five, motivational speaker, worship leader, and writer, Jen Schmidt has learned to balance and embrace both the beauty and bedlam of everyday life. She is the blogger behind Balancing Beauty and Bedlam and 10 Minute Dinners. Follow her on Instagram at @JenSchmidt_BeautyAndBedlam and on Twitter at @BeautyAndBedlam.