It's You: Is It Possible to Build Real and Lasting Friendships?
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: May 02, 2011
Weight: 0.38 lb
Dimensions: 7.38 × 5.63 (inches)
Friends make a life. And sometimes they break it. That\'s why the You study helps you to deal with all sorts of friendship issues. Like what happens to your friendships when the opposite sex is introduced? Or how do you deal with deep misunderstandings and the craziness of rumors? And what happens when you mix in faith to the whole scheme? How can you thrive when so much chaos and stress reigns?
Featuring \"live\" dramas from the REVOLVE tour in combination with Bible study, the Reel to Real Interactive Drama-Based Study Series addresses the questions and issues—both series and frivolous—that hit at the heart of teens.
It\'s You dramas include:
- WHO ARE YOU?: Friends have a way of growing apart as they leave junior high as a result of the changes and choices that they are making. This is a look at one such relationship that fights to find new footing.
- UNDER THE INFLUENCE: Reality TV. Hit movies. Pop music. This humorous piece follows three friends who explore the influence of media on their perceptions, attitudes, and relationships.
- KATY & SAM: Two longtime girlfriends find themselves confronting issues of boys, jealousy, rumors, and betrayal.
- ABOUT TOMORROW NIGHT: Stef is caught in a difficult situation with her boyfriend and friends when she discovers that following Jesus changes everything, including her relationships.
DVD Kit features:
- Four dramas on DVD featuring talented young actors as presented live during the REVOLVE tours
- Engaging DVD messages from Nicole Johnson
- Printed participant\'s guide designed for leading a youth group or for teens to use on their own
Additional Participant\'s Guides can be purchased separately (ISBN 9781418546359
Nicole Johnson, author of Fresh Brewed Life, has a uniquely creative voice. As an accomplished writer, speaker, and actor, Nicole has performed in thousands of churches and venues over the last twenty-five years, including more than a decade of touring with the national conference Women of Faith. Nicole lives in Santa Monica, CA with her husband and two children. Nicole writes regularly at www.nicolejohnson.org