Israel and the Church
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Number of Pages: 240
Dimensions: 8.50 × 5.50 (inches)
To truly grasp Bible prophecy, we must first understand how God’s promises to Israel compliment His vision for the church. While some believe God has forsaken Israel for the church, this goes against the nature of the faithful Lord we find in Scripture.
In his latest book, native Israeli and bestselling author Amir Tsarfati makes clear what the Bible says about God’s unique master plans for His two chosen groups, Israel and the church. Amir gets to the heart of key questions, such as…
- Do the promises God made to the Old Testament nation of Israel still apply to the Jewish people today?
- Has God replaced rebellious Israel with the church?
- Now that the church exists, does Israel possess a distinct role in the present age?
- How are current events in Israel relevant to the church?
- What should the church’s attitude be toward Israel?
Amir Tsarfati is a native Israeli and former major in the Israeli Defense Forces. He is the founder and president of Behold Israel—a nonprofit ministry that provides Bible teaching through tours, conferences, and social media. It also offers unique access to news and information about Israel from a biblical and prophetic standpoint. Amir is married and has four children, and resides in northern Israel.