I Declare War Video Study
Format: DVD video
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: October 30, 2018
Dimensions: 7.50 × 5.38 (inches)
Whether you recognize it or not, you're at war with yourself. There's anxiety. Selfishness. Self-sabotaging tendencies. Narcissism. The black dog of depression. There is a war raging within you. But not all is lost. You can win ... if you choose to engage.
In this five-session video Bible study (study guide sold separately), Levi Lusko shows how you can fight this battle by declaring war on your thoughts, your words, and your actions. Levi candidly shares about his struggles with moodiness, bullying, suicidal thoughts, and night terrors to show you how you— with the help of the Holy Spirit— can achieve victory by:
- filling your heart with truth and making it inhospitable to anxiety
- overcoming bad behaviors to claim the victory God has for you
- learning to think right so you can live right
It's time to stop being your own worst enemy. It's time to declare war and become the person, the spouse, the parent, and the leader whom God intended you to be.
- It's Time to Declare War (21 min)
- Declaring War on Your Thoughts (21 min)
- Declaring War on Your Words (21 min)
- Declaring War on Your Actions (21 min)
- Your Secret Weapon in the Battle (20 min)
Designed for use with I Declare War Study Guide (9780310094876), sold separately.