Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: February 02, 2016
Number of Pages: 224
Dimensions: 9.00 × 7.50 (inches)
Creator. Comforter. Healer. Friend. God's names tell us who He is, what He is like, and what He does. I Am, written by Diane Stortz, covers 40 of the Bible's many names and descriptive titles for God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, including Jehovah Jireh, The Lord My Shepherd, Immanuel, Rabbi, and I Am.
This book offers children ages 4-8:
- Bible stories
- Short devotions and prayers
- The resources to discover the meaning of each name and how it relates to their lives
- Beautiful illustrations, age appropriate text, and meaningful content
This go-to devotional is great for:
- Children reading on their own
- Reading aloud with parents and siblings
- Youth pastors teaching young children
As children develop an understanding of God's character and His love for them, they will grow to know, love, and trust the great I Am more and more.
Diane Stortz is an author and former editorial director whose heart’s desire is to “tell the next generation about the glorious deeds of the Lord” (Psalm 78:4). Diane’s books include Words to Dream On, The Sweetest Story Bible, I Am, Say & Pray Bible, and A Woman’s Guide to Reading the Bible in a Year. Diane and her husband reside in Cincinnati, Ohio, and have two married daughters. Diane enjoys walking, gardening, and visiting her four young grandsons.
A great book to introduce your children to the Names of God.