How to Ask Great Questions
Publication Date: March 15, 1998
Number of Pages: 80
Dimensions: 8.10 × 5.40 (inches)
People remember what they discover for themselves far more than what others tell them. A great question can mean the difference between exchanging information and discovering deeper meaning.
In How to Ask Great Questions, you’ll learn when and how to ask effective questions and how to promote follow-up discussions that will lead from thoughtful conversations to life application. Ideal for small-group leaders, Sunday school teachers, and anyone who regularly leads group discussions or committee meetings.
How to Ask Great Questions will equip you to
- build relationships between group members
- help people unpack a passage of Scripture or another book
- draw out opinions, feelings, and assumptions
- deepen discussions with intentional focus
- guide people in applying the Bible to their lives
- facilitate problem-solving and decision-making in group settings