Holiness in the Gospels
Vendor: Beacon Hill
Publication Date: August 31, 2012
Number of Pages: 160
Weight: 0.59 lb
For many, the notion of holiness has been described as rigid and legalistic, leading to a routine and joyless life, centered on churches that offer casual and impoverished worship.Holiness in the Gospels offers Christians a new vision of holiness that is biblically responsible, centered in worship, and theologically coherent. It translates into a genuine message of good news and communicates a passion and understanding for how to live a holy life today and #151in the 21st century.
- The quest for holiness in the second temple period and establishes the backdrop with which to read the gospels
- The humanity and the Spirit of Christ found in the Gospel of Luke
- The divinity of Jesus found in the Gospel of John
- The journey of Jesus and the understanding of Him as Messiah, Son of God, in the Gospel of Mark
- The perfection of Christ and our call to perfection in the Gospel of Matthew, and much more!