His First Bible
Publication Date: April 29, 2001
Number of Pages: 96
Dimensions: 6.25 × 4.40 (inches)
Enjoy treasured times at bedtime or anytime as you share these 41 familiar Bible stories from His First Bible with your sweet boy again and again. Written by author Melody Carlson, these short, rhyming Bible stories are sure to plant the love of God and his Word in your little angel’s heart.
Perfectly sized for little hands and specially written for little hearts, His First Bible is perfect for naptime, bedtime, mealtime, and story time. Colorful, playful illustrations accompany each engaging Bible story, making this little gem of a Bible the one your son or grandson will remember.
His First Bible:
- Includes both Old and New Testament Bible stories
- Is perfect for small children ages 2–5 years-old, as well as preschool and kindergarten
- Is ideal for commemorating your little one’s birth, baptism, first birthday, or First Communion
- Makes an unforgettable gift for baby dedications, baby showers, christenings, Easter baskets, and Christmas stockings
- Uses simpler words and shorter sentences, making the text easy to read and understand
- Features a presentation page for gifting
And for the little girls in your life, check out Her First Bible
Melody Carlson has written more than 200 books for teens, women, and children. Before publishing, Melody traveled around the world, volunteered in teen ministry, taught preschool, raised two sons, and worked briefly in interior design and later in international adoption. "I think real-life experiences inspire the best fiction," she says. Her wide variety of books seems to prove this theory.