In this workbook, world-renowned cardiologist Dr. James Rippe reveals-for the first time to the general public-his distinctive 10 step mind-body-spirit program used by top executives and star athletes to supercharge their health and turn it into the ultimate performance tool.
This 5-week study will guide you through Dr. Rippe\'s 10 Steps to Achieving High Performance Health:
1. Discover Your Life Purpose and Direction-Then Track It
2. Connect with Your Body and Mind
3. Use the Performance Rest Principles
4. Establish a Third Place
5. 15 Minutes of Solitude
6. 30 Minutes of Physical Activity
7. Discover Your \"Intellectual/Spiritual Age\" and Live It
8. Eat Foods to Fuel Performance
9. Connect with Others
10. Connect with Your Spirit
** Includes a bonus DVD
James M. Rippe, M.D. is a best-selling author, a world-renowned cardiologist, and founder of the Rippe Lifestyle Institute which researches high performance health. Known as the "father of the modern American walking movement," he has authored 41 books, and continues writing, teaching, and developing fitness programs for corporations and professional athletes. He is married to a television news anchor, Stephanie Hart, and has four children.
Post to your social network