Healing Your Marriage When Trust Is Broken
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: August 01, 2011
Number of Pages: 208
Dimensions: 8.5 × 5.5 (inches)
A few days after an ordinary Valentine’s Day, Cindy Beall’s life changed forever. She listened with disbelief to her husband, Chris, a respected pastor, confess to pornography addiction, numerous affairs, and the startling news that a woman was pregnant with his child.
With raw honesty and intimate knowledge of pain and of God’s power to resurrect something new out of the debris of betrayal, Cindy reveals how to:
- seek guidance, counseling, and prayer support when deceptions surface
- help the family heal from the grief and humiliation
- rebuild trust after porn, sex, and other addictions undermine a relationship
- protect a marriage from lies and unfaithfulness
- rely on God to pursue forgiveness and move forward in new promises
Cindy’s compassion, grasp of God’s Word, and the Bealls’ remarkable story will help wives and husbands trust God with their broken hearts and follow His leading, hope, and redemption.
Foreword by Craig Groeschel, bestselling author and senior pastor of LifeChurch.tv.
Cindy Beall is a speaker, mentor, and the author of Healing Your Marriage When Trust Is Broken. Cindy and her husband, Chris, walked through infidelity and found healing through Christ. Today they minister at Life.Church in Oklahoma. Cindy also serves on the Leading and Loving It team that ministers to pastors’ wives and women in ministry. www.cindybeall.com