Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse
Vendor: Baker Publishing Group
Publication Date: September 01, 2009
Number of Pages: 304
Dimensions: 8.50 × 5.50 (inches)
In this helpful guide, Dr. Gregory L. Jantz reveals how those who have been abused by a spouse, parent, employer, or minister can overcome the past and rebuild their self-image. This revised and updated edition of Healing the Scars of Emotional Abuse includes
• strategies for dealing with the verbal abuser
• self-check quizzes with each chapter
• keys to rebuilding relationships
• letters from survivors of emotional abuse
• new information on dealing with spiritual abuse
• and a biblical plan for healing.
Gregory L. Jantz, PhD, is founder and director of the Center for Counseling and Health Resources in Edmonds, Washington, and the author of eleven books. He has a daily radio show in the Seattle area and conducts seminars on a variety of subjects.
Ann McMurray has helped Jantz write several books. She lives in Washington and works at the Center for Counseling and Health Resources, Inc., in the Seattle area.