Guarded by Christ
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: October 04, 2016
Number of Pages: 192
Dimensions: 8.00 × 5.25 (inches)
Heather Holleman used to live a fragile life, a prisoner to fear, anxiety, and despair. Like many younger women, she knew Jesus, but she wasn’t strong in Him. Her search for comfort seemed unending.
Then one day, while reading a simple statement in Scripture, “God guards the lives of his faithful ones” (Psalm 97:10), that all began to change.
In Guarded by Christ: Knowing the God Who Rescues and Keeps Us, Heather guides women through a series of practical mental shifts that immensely helped her live strong in the Lord. Learn how in Jesus, you are guarded:
- By righteousness instead of condemnation
- By peace instead of anxiety
- By hope instead of despair
- By the Holy Spirit’s power instead of self-effort
- By a crucified life instead of a self-important one