Greek Scripture Journal: 1–3 John
Number of Pages: 40
Dimensions: 8.00 × 5.75 (inches)
Text Size: 11.75
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: No
Interact with the original Greek text of 1-3 John in a highly engaging format.
Greek Scripture Journal: 1-3 John contains the text of the Greek New Testament, Produced at Tyndale House, Cambridge with added space for notes in the margins and between each line, offering a unique way to interact with the New Testament in its original language. This thin, portable notebook contains the full Greek text of 1-3 John and is great for college or seminary students learning Greek, pastors preparing for sermons or anyone interested in taking notes alongside passages in the original Greek.
- Full text of 1-3 John from the Greek New Testament, Produced at Tyndale House, Cambridge
- Interactive layout for writing in the margins and between each line
- 3/8-inch space in between each line of Greek text
- 1" margins
- Thick, opaque, cream-colored paper
- Lay-flat binding
- Lined pages for notes in the back