Goliath Must Fall Study Guide with DVD
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: May 30, 2017
Dimensions: 8.38 × 5.50 (inches)
Fear. Rejection. Addiction. Anger. Comfort...Must Fall.
It’s likely you have a threatening giant in your life…an adversary or stronghold that’s diminishing your ability to live a full and free life. Frozen in the grip of rejection, fear, anger, comfort, or addiction, we lose sight of the promise God has for our lives. Demoralized and defeated, we settle for far less than his best.
God has a better plan for you, a plan for you to live in victory. That’s why he has silenced your giant once and for all.
In Goliath Must Fall, pastor Louie Giglio uncovers a newfound twist in the classic story of David and Goliath. The key to living free from our giants is not better slingshot accuracy, but keeping our eyes on the one and only giant-slayer—Jesus. Put your hope in him and watch Goliath fall.
In this study, you will learn:
- In the story of David and Goliath, we are not David...Jesus is! We can only slay our giants by relying on his strength.
- Jesus’ resurrection shows us that God has power even over death itself and there is nothing we fear that he cannot overcome.
- Rejection looms as a giant and haunts us with its cousins—insecurity, inferiority, perfectionism, or compulsive drivenness. The only thing that can defeat toxic thinking is God's acceptance.
- Our job isn’t whipping up our courage; it’s remembering some key facts: Life is short. God is big.
- We can get addicted to anything we turn to when life is chaotic or in a slump, such as nicotine, alcohol, shopping, overeating, porn, or simply the approval of others. We overcome addiction by bringing it into the light and being set free by God.
"Louie walks us toward the road to redemption through godly wisdom and relatable transparency. He doesn't just help us conquer the Goliaths in our life; he shares his own. This book offers freedom for anyone who is willing to face their giants."
Lecrae, Grammy-award winning artist, songwriter, and producer
- Dead but Still Deadly (22:00)
- Fear Must Fall (23:00)
- Rejection Must Fall (20:00)
- Comfort Must Fall (20:00)
- Anger Must Fall (23:00)
- Addiction Must Fall (22:00)
This pack contains:
- Goliath Must Fall Study Guide
- Goliath Must Fall Video Study DVD
Louie Giglio is the pastor of Passion City Church in Atlanta, Georgia, and founder of Passion Conferences—a global movement of college-aged people living for the fame of Jesus Christ. A dynamic and effective communicator, Louie holds a master of divinity degree from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He and his wife, Shelley, reside in Atlanta. For more information about Passion City Church, visit passioncitychurch.com, and for more about Passion Conferences, visit www.268generation.com.