The God We Can Know
Vendor: Upper Room
Publication Date: September 01, 2014
Number of Pages: 128
One by one, Jesus’s statements grab our imagination, reveal more about his identity and purpose, and connect us to the God of Moses, who spoke the first “I am.” These significant, yet ordinary images (bread, light, shepherd, vine, and more) give us insightful ways to experience Jesus and point us to a God who wants to be known.
The DVD, filmed on location in the Holy Land, allows you to travel with Rob Fuquay and actually see the places where Jesus stood while disclosing his true identity, and in what context he spoke each “I Am.” The book, DVD/study guide combo, and online support work together to provide one of the most meaningful, transforming initiatives your church can provide for the entire congregation.
Weekly themes include:
• Introduction to “I am” – Knowing God
• I am the Bread of Life – Knowing God’s Satisfaction
• I am the Light of the World – Knowing God’s Guidance
• I am the Good Shepherd – Knowing God’s Care
• I am the True Vine – Knowing God’s Power
• I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life – Knowing God’s Way
• I am the Resurrection and the Life – Knowing God’s Possibilities