God Is With You Every Day
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: December 21, 2015
Number of Pages: 400
Dimensions: 7.25 × 5.25 (inches)
Do you find it easier to face the day when you know God is with you? Max Lucado believes it is! In God Is With You Every Day, Max uses his signature reassuring and encouraging voice, paired with practical, relevant, and personal messaging, to remind you that God is with you every day.
This 365-day devotional begins each week with a prayer and scripture, followed by six days of devotions and scripture for reflection. Weaving messages of comfort, grace, and encouragement, this book is wonderful for:
- Anyone who wants a fresh infusion of faith to start each day
- Those walking through difficult seasons of life such as loneliness, grief, or change
- People in need of courage to face each day
God Is With You Every Day makes a great:
- Self-purchase for those needing an extra pick-me-up or Max Lucado fans
- Inspirational gift for friends and family walking through a tough season, experiencing loss, or overwhelmed by life's challenges
More than 120 million readers have found inspiration and encouragement in the writings of Max Lucado. He lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy, in San Antonio, Texas, where he serves the people of Oak Hills Church.