God Is Closer Than You Think Participant's Guide
Publication Date: May 27, 2014
Number of Pages: 96
Dimensions: 9.00 × 6.00 (inches)
In the six-session small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), God is Closer Than You Think, John Ortberg helps you to discover and enjoy a vibrant, moment-by-moment relationship with God the Father.
Today you can see God in action. Today you can hear God speaking to you. Today you can connect with God heart-to-heart. Today!
Intimacy with God can happen right now – a closeness you can feel, a reality you can experience for yourself. God is closer than you think, and connecting with him isn’t the exclusive domain of monks and ascetics. It’s for business people, high school students, busy moms, single men, single women…and most important, it’s for YOU!
In God is Closer than You Think, Ortberg reveals the face of God waiting to be discovered in the complex mosaic of your life. This insightful and impactful small group study will help you:
- Find God where you least expect him
- Listen to God’s voice
- Identify which pathway of relationship you’re uniquely designed to travel
- Align yourself with the flow of the Holy Spirit
- Draw closer to God even when he seems absent
This Participant Guide is designed for use together with the God Is Closer Than You Think Video Study (sold separately) and includes discussion questions for individuals and groups. When used together they provide you with a practical tool than can transform your faith.
- God’s Great Desire for People
- Where is God in My World?
- Partnering with God Today
- Listening to the Voice of God
- God Wants a Relationship with You
- Heaven Breaking Through