God at Your Wits' End Study Guide
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: April 13, 2005
Number of Pages: 128
Dimensions: 9.00 × 6.00 (inches)
Cornered. Boxed in. On our last leg. In a pickle. Between a rock and a hard place. Sitting on a powder keg. Out of options. No where to turn. At the end of our rope. At our wits' end.
Life often sends us to our wits' end, with our backs against a wall and no idea how to escape. At times like these, there's a battle going on between our head and our heart. In our hearts we believe God loves us, but in our heads we struggle with tough questions.
- If He loves me so much, why do I hurt so much?
- Am I being punished? I thought I was forgiven.
- Who's in charge of my life? Can I trust that answer?
- Why is faith so hard? What if I don't have enough?
This study guide features:
- 8 Lessons
- Scripture-focused insightful study
- Evaluation of your strengths and weaknesses regarding faith
- Space to journal your personal thoughts and attitudes about faith
This study has been prepared with the single or small group study in mind, allowing you to build your faith and experience a refreshing hope in God.
Marilyn Meberg is a captivating speaker, a coauthor of various Women of Faith devotionals, and the author of "I’d Rather Be Laughing and Choosing the Amusing." She lives in Frisco, TX.