Following God with All Your Heart
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: August 01, 2008
Number of Pages: 250
Dimensions: 8.5 × 5.5 (inches)
Brand-new from bestselling author Elizabeth George! In her upbeat, practical style, Elizabeth encourages women to embrace radical faith as they serve God by helping people and accomplishing His projects. Readers will discover key biblical truths to...
- grow in courage—knowing God is with them and will give them the courage to do what He asks
- grow in devotion—taking risks to follow God\'s plan and purpose
- grow in contentment—grasping five provisions from God that produce contentment
- grow in humility—remaining steadfast no matter what, knowing God blesses those who serve Him
- grow in confidence—facing, enduring, and overcoming everything through Christ
- grow in obedience—realizing God wants them to succeed
Elizabeth encourages readers to leave fear behind as they dedicate their lives to following the God who loves them. He will direct them and provide what they need to do His will...if they\'ll turn to Him and trust Him.
Elizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 12 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God’s Own Heart® (more than 1 million copies sold) and Proverbs for a Woman's Day. She’s also a popular speaker at Christian women’s events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.