Noted author, James W. Goll, takes us on his personal journey of facing three bouts with cancer, the death of his beloved spouse, becoming a single parent, overwhelming debt, intense sorrow, being left with many profound questions—all while being exposed to public scrutiny as he carried on a global ministry. James shares his story and unpacks wisdom gained when the bottom fell out of his world.
In Finding Hope, learn how you can:
- Catch the little foxes that lead to downward spirals
- Navigate through the stages of forced change
- Maintain your faith that God is good no matter what comes
- Tell your heart to sing again
- Never, never, never give up
- Become a hope ambassador, and much more
DR. JAMES W. GOLL is the founder of Encounters Network, Prayer Storm, and the God Encounters Training eSchool. James is an international bestselling author, a certified Life Language Trainer, and has taught in more than fifty nations. James was married to Michal Ann for thirty-two years before her graduation to heaven in the fall of 2008. James has four adult children who are married and a growing number of grandchildren. James makes his home in Franklin, Tennessee.
Post to your social network