From bestselling author Elizabeth George (nearly 4 million books sold) comes a book born of her desire to help others through difficult times. Finding God\'s Path Through Your Trials acknowledges the hard times we all face and reveals how people can \"count it all joy,\" including:
- understanding trials are not punishment
- realizing God\'s grace is sufficient to get them through trials
- knowing the benefits brought by trials—patience, endurance, empathy
- experiencing deeper faith as they depend on God through trials
- trusting God to use everything for His glory
Emphasizing God is always with them and will help them every step of the way, Elizabeth reminds readers they will not be given trials they cannot bear without including a way of escape. She encourages people to turn to Jesus, where they will find hope, joy, and meaning in the journey, no matter how bumpy it seems.
Elizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 12 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God’s Own Heart® (more than 1 million copies sold) and Proverbs for a Woman's Day. She’s also a popular speaker at Christian women’s events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
Post to your social network