Finding Calm in a Busy Day
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Number of Pages: 208
Find a place of rest and reflection amid the busyness of life.
Daily life, even with so many modern conveniences, keeps us in a constant state of busyness. Never ending to-do lists, family, work, church, and social activities fill our minds and schedules leaving little energy or time for the reflection, prayer, and rest we need to be our best selves and accomplish all our tasks and activities.
Finding Calm in a Busy Day offers readers a place of rest in the busyness of life. These 100 devotions offer thoughtful insights, scripture, and prayer with a message that all are deserving of calm, peace, and hope, and are accepted and loved by God.
Encouraged by these devotions, readers will grow in their love for the Lord and will be equipped to face the challenges they encounter in their busy days through scripture, prayer, and reflection.
- Features one hundred inspirational devotions.
- Encourages women to rest and reflect in order be their best self and grow in their love for the Lord.
- Makes a great women’s gift.
- Third title in a popular devotional series.
- Padded hardcover with a ribbon.