Find Your Way Discussion Guide
Vendor: Tyndale Momentum
Publication Date: May 07, 2019
Number of Pages: 144
Dimensions: 8.00 × 5.50 (inches)
At some point, virtually everyone finds themselves struggling to find their way in life. Perhaps you’re just starting out and haven’t yet found your personal or professional path. Maybe you’ve been plugging away for years, trying to live someone else’s dream. Maybe you’re outwardly successful but plagued by a nagging, soul-level sense of dissatisfaction.
Carly Fiorina, who started as a secretary and later became the first female CEO of a Fortune 50 company, can help. Drawing on her own remarkable journey, Carly will show you how to
- choose a path over a plan,
- use problems to propel yourself and your organization forward,
- overcome fear and procrastination,
- make smart decisions, and
- reclaim your power and use it for good.