Dallas Seminary professors Nathan Holsteen and Michael Svigel are passionate about the key doctrines of Christianity. They want readers to know why they\'re important and why they matter. This volume includes two parts:
· From Dust to Dust: Creation, Humanity, and the Fall
· Wise Unto Salvation: Gospel, Atonement, and Saving Grace
The authors explore these important topics in a concise and highly readable style that makes sense--whether you\'re a student of the Bible, a pastor, or someone who simply wants to know God better.
For each topic you\'ll find
· An introduction, overview, and review of the key points
· Several applicable Bible texts, including verses to memorize
· A quick-paced history of the doctrine
· Distortions to be aware of and avoid
· Reading lists for further study
· A glossary of theological terms
"Exploring Christian Theology is a wonderful doctrinal primer that teaches theology in a way that will engage you and cause you to reflect. . . . A great way to get acquainted with key biblical theological themes."--Darrell Bock, Senior Research Professor, Dallas Theological Seminary
Nathan D. Holsteen, ThM, PhD, is Associate Professor of Theological Studies at Dallas Theological Seminary, where he teaches all areas of systematic theology. Trained as an engineer, he is awed by systems of theology that exhibit internal coherence.Michael J. Svigel, ThM, PhD, is the Department Chair and an Associate Professor of Theological Studies at Dallas Theological Seminary. He has written numerous Bible study guides, articles, and papers, and is the author of RetroChristianity. Learn more at www.retrochristianity.com.
Post to your social network