ESV Reformation Study Bible, Crimson, Hardcover
Vendor: Reformation Trust Publishing
Publication Date: March 16, 2015
Number of Pages: 2560
Dimensions: 9.00 × 6.63 (inches)
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: No
The Reformation Study Bible has been thoroughly revised and carefully crafted under the editorial leadership of R.C. Sproul and the contributions of 75 distinguished theologians and pastors from around the world. Over 1.1 million words of new, expanded, or revised commentary represent 40% more content faithfully presented to emphasize the need for the grace of God to lead out of darkness and into the light of Scripture.
- New theological notes from general editor, R.C. Sproul
- Commentary from 75 distinguished theologians from around the world
- New topical articles to enrich additional study of Scripture
Thoroughly Revised & Expanded Study Aids
- Over 1.1 million words of verse-by-verse and topical explanations
- Over 20,000 new, revised, or expanded study notes
- Historical creeds and confessions from 2,000 years of church history
New Study Tools & Visual Helps
- Includes over $400 of digital resources (eBooks, videos) from Ligonier Ministries and 6 months of Tabletalk Magazine
- 16 pages of high-resolution full color maps at back of Bible
- Embedded maps provide quick references as you read
- Concordance, table of weights and measures, and more
This Bible features Smyth-sewn binding, protective slip case, and 32-page Welcome Guide.
Made in the USA
Dr. R.C. Sproul, the founder and chairman of Ligonier Ministries, is known for his ability to communicate the deep truths of the Christian faith. He is chancellor of Reformation Bible College, preaches at Saint Andrew’s Chapel, and is the featured teacher on the daily radio program Renewing Your Mind. He has written more than one hundred books.