ESV New Christian's Bible
Number of Pages: 1200
Dimensions: 5.38 × 8.63 (inches)
Text Size: 8.5
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: No
The Bible can be daunting to a new believer. The ESV New Christian’s Bible is a unique, affordable edition created specifically to help young Christians begin to navigate God's Word for the first time.
Four brief articles—“What Is the Bible?” “How to Read the Bible,” “Where Do I Start?” and “Further Helps”—serve as an accessible on-ramp to engaging with God’s Word, and 30 sidebars alongside key passages explain foundational building blocks of the Christian life.
Also featuring book introductions and two accessible reading plans, this is the perfect first Bible for those who have just become Christians.
- 5.375" x 8.625"
- 8.5-point Lexicon type
- 1,250 pages
- 4 articles helping new believers understand the core elements of the Bible, how to read the Bible, and help for further study
- Introductions to each book of the Bible
- 30+ sidebars explaining core Christian beliefs tied to key passages
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Double-column format
- Concordance and dictionary
- 30-day and one-year reading plans
- Packaging: None