Emotionally Healthy Relationships Video Study
Publication Date: September 12, 2017
Dimensions: 7.50 × 5.38 (inches)
In this eight-session video, Pete and Geri Scazzero directly address core biblical principles to guide you and others into an experience of discipleship that will deeply change your life. This DVD is part of the Emotionally Healthy (EH) Relationships Course that also includes the Emotionally Healthy Relationships Workbook and the Emotionally Healthy Relationships Day by Day devotional.
- Take Your Community Temperature Reading (26:00)
- Stop Mind Reading and Clarify Expectations (21:00)
- Genogram Your Family (24:00)
- Explore the Iceberg (18:00)
- Listen Incarnationally (24:00)
- Climb the Ladder of Integrity (22:00)
- Fight Cleanly (17:00)
- Develop a “Rule of Life” to Implement Emotionally Healthy Skills (8:00)
Designed for use with the Emotionally Healthy Relationships Workbook (sold separately).
It may be a while before our church is able to put this course on but now we have the materials!