As the latest book in bestselling author Elizabeth George\'s popular A Woman After God\'s Own Heart® Bible study series (550,000 copies sold!), Embracing God\'s Grace focuses on Colossians and Philemon, helping readers strengthen their faith by discovering more about God and His principles.
Working through 25 lessons, readers will better understand who Christ is and who they are in Him. They\'ll be encouraged to embrace His life in all its fullness and...
- put away their sin natures
- develop compassion, kindness, peace, and other fruit of the Spirit
- draw on Paul\'s dedication and zeal to live fully for Christ
- employ the keys to recognizing and avoiding false teachings
- know and accept the amazing grace and forgiveness God offers
This uplifting and stimulating study helps readers know more about their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and how they can live and share His love, wisdom, and teachings.
Elizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 12 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God’s Own Heart® (more than 1 million copies sold) and Proverbs for a Woman's Day. She’s also a popular speaker at Christian women’s events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active in ministry for more than 30 years.
Post to your social network