An evergreen evangelistic tract by Selwyn Hughes is back by enthusiastic demand. CWR supporters were so keen to continue using this superb tract that they initiated funds to support this edition.
Discovering the Way, sets out clearly and simply the steps to finding God and entering into a relationship with Him. Referring to key Bible texts, readers are encouraged to consider: the evidence for a Creator God; the idea that God wants to enjoy a close relationship with the humans He has created; what is sin; why we need to repent; why Jesus came to earth; what it means to be a follower of Jesus and how to become a Christian.
A prayer of commitment is included towards the end of the booklet, which forms a helpful guide for the reader who decides to follow Jesus. The 'What Happens Next?' section explains to the new believer the importance of telling others of their faith, establishing a Quiet Time and joining a church.Features and Benefits
- Vital Steps to finding God
- Great evangelism resource
- Authored by one of the most respected Christian writers of the last fifty years
- Includes prayer of commitment
- Encouragement to go to 'What happens next?'
- Sold in packs but separately bar coded to allow retailers to sell in singles
Post to your social network