Desire Study Guide
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: October 14, 2007
Number of Pages: 128
Weight: 0.4 lb
Dimensions: 9.00 × 5.90 (inches)
\"Above all else,\" Scripture urges, \"guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life\" -Proverbs 4:23
- Uncover the desires God has placed in your heart when he made you.
- Resurrect your heart from disappointment and unmet desire, so you can hope and dream again.
- Expose the impostors that cheat our desires and trap our hearts in addiction.
- Embrace desire as an act of faith.
- Walk with God in the journey of desire.
John Eldredge is an author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recovering their own hearts in God’s love, and learning to live in God’s kingdom. John and his wife, Staci live near Colorado Springs, Colorado.