Cuttable Cardboard Creations
Format: Spiral bound
Vendor: Group Publishing
Publication Date: September 05, 2017
Number of Pages: 128
Series: Maker Fun Factory
Dimensions: 9.25 × 6.50 (inches)
Michelangelo had marble…Picasso had paints…
You’ve got cardboard!
You win! You’ll have a blast turning everyday cardboard into a big bunch of awesomeness to share with others.
Roll up your sleeves and get busy creating…
• Stealth Door Hangers that help you doorbell ditch—in reverse!
• Eye-Popping 3-D Cards that practically leap out of envelopes!
• A Particularly Perky Perch who’s perfect for your cardboard aquarium.
• Cutout Portraits that put you, your family, and your friends on display.
• The Armor of God designed especially for you!
• Giants Who Roam the Earth who let you amaze the neighborhood.
• Plus you’ll craft a rock-stopping Goliath and hang his head on your wall, fire up a cardboard oven, fill cardboard vases with cardboard flowers, and launch a floatable boat!
Each cardboard project is a faith-building adventure in creativity and caring—and more fun than anyone should be allowed to have without exploding.
Get started now!
Cuttable Cardboard Creations includes projects PLUS a craft-cutter! For ages 8 and up. Adult supervison required.
Elisa Hansen is a mother of 4, kid at heart, crafter and creator. She loves to build and construct works of art out of everyday objects and is part of Group’s amazing, creative and talented VBS team.