Counterpoints Theological Studies Collection One: 9-Volume Set
Publication Date: December 15, 2015
Number of Pages: 2496
Dimensions: 8.25 × 5.50 (inches)
The Counterpoints Theological Studies Collection One: 9-Volume Set is a value for readers (the total retail value of the individual books is over $180), covering diverse topics in the area of theology including volumes on hell, the millennium, the rapture, eternal security, sanctification, and much more.
With volumes featuring contributions from some of today's most respected scholars and theologians, these books represent the very best in Christian scholarship. Contributors include Darrell L. Bock, William Lane Craig, Michael Horton, Alastair E. McGrath, Douglas J. Moo, Roger E. Olson, Clark H. Pinnock, Kevin J. Vanhoozer, and many more.
The Counterpoints Theological Studies Collection One: 9-Volume Set includes the following volumes:
- Five Views on Sanctification
- Four Views on Eternal Security
- Four Views on Hell
- Four Views on Moving beyond the Bible to Theology
- Four Views on Salvation in a Pluralistic World
- Four Views on the Spectrum of Evangelicalism
- How Jewish Is Christianity?: Two Views on the Messianic Movement
- Three Views on the Millennium and Beyond
- Three Views on the Rapture
The Counterpoints series provides a forum for comparison and critique of different views on issues important to Christians.